[NFBNJ] Contact Tracing update Employment Opportunity

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 7 23:31:13 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Received from Lia Stone.
All info for possible employment is provided below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Please read through the info provided below.
Lia has provided her contact info if needed.
Joe

---
From: Lia Stone

I can not assist with the  hiring,but I’m happy to talk all about the tech
and accessibility involved.
Here is the update. Public Consulting Group, the agency who got the contract
from Rutgers, is currently focused on transitioning all the Rutgers hired
contact tracers before hiring new ones. When I asked how interested
applicants could apply I was directed to have people enter their email
address on this page so that they get notified when the listings go up for
new contact tracers.
https://publicconsultinggroup.com/new-jersey-state-contact-tracing-initiative/

Lia Stone, LSW

evangeliastone at gmail.com