[NFBNJ] Upcoming Blind Talent Show 2020

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 9 23:15:42 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!

Alice Eaddy has provided the following.
Alice, hit the high notes!

Joe

From: Alice Eaddy
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2020 5:31 PM
To: Sherlock Washington ; Titus Massey ; Annemarie Cooke ; Nina Green ; Joe
Ruffalo
Subject: Upcoming Blind Talent Show 2020

Dear friends,

I’m not missing any opportunity to mingle and manage adjusting to more
vision or hearing changes. This time I’m and have been on a totally new
adventure since the first in person audition pre-Covid. I’m made the cut 2
more times since then.

Hello my friends!

Blind Talent 2020 is quickly approaching! The Greater Vision Foundation is
excited to extend this invitation to you! We will need your help in voting
on our first Blind Talent winner! Join us on the Zoom platform & don’t
forget to tell your family and friends!

When: Oct 10, 2020 05:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Now an update on something I’m doing and would welcome your vote and
support. Please contact your family and friends to tune in and vote for me.
I’m an official participant as a vocalist.

Register in advance for this October 10 thmeeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwvdeiqqTMuGdTdEmysc_KqPiLMNGXxHxW_

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the show.

As you can see the Talent Show is tomorrow in the early evening.

I hope you can attend. I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Alice