[NFBNJ] The Doo-wop Corner Today With Mike Moran,

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 11 14:25:16 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!

With all that is happening, escape today and listen to the music and
comments from Mike Moran, At Large Chapter member this early evening.
All info is below.

On a personal note, I want to thank Mike as during the two hours of the
music and comments from Mark, it brings me back many years when things were
much simple.

Please share with others.

Joe

----
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2020 9:36 AM
Subject: The Doo-wop Corner With Mike Moran,

Come on down to the Doo-wop Corner and dig the harmony  . We will be playing
doo-wop songs from the fifties and sixties. Listen on your smart speakers
and computers. Tell Alexa to play mushroom FM. Go to our website
www.mushroomfm.com
This evening 6 to 8 PM. ET. and repeated again on Saturdays from 4: AM. to
6: Am. ET. for the UK.