[NFBNJ] SAVE THE DATE: NFBNJ State Convention Rookie Roundup Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.

Ellen Sullivan ems553 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 09:59:37 UTC 2020

>From the Desk of Linda Melendez, Chair, Convention Activities, National
Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

Submitted by Ellen Sullivan, Affiliate Secretary

Greetings all,

Have questions about our first virtual state convention?  You are not alone!
Join us on Wednesday, November 11 at 7 pm as we highlight and outline the
agenda, zoom procedures, have the opportunity to answer your questions and
participate in a practice vote. See Zoom meeting credentials after my
signature block.

Warmly,

 <mailto:lindamelendez220 at gmail.com> lindamelendez220 at gmail.com

****

Topic: NFBNJ State Convention Rookie Roundup

Date: Wednesday, Nov 11, 2020

Time: 7:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=MUl1dnZQU1JxMkhUemdCSHZUM21HUT09>
https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=MUl1dnZQU1JxMkhUemdCSHZUM21HUT09

Meeting ID: 647 766 0103

Passcode: 460 994

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,6477660103# US (New York)

+13017158592,,6477660103# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)