[NFBNJ] Last Call for Photos for hip's 2021 Calendar!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 29 15:41:16 UTC 2020

    Greetings to all!
If interested, read on!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

From: Heightened Independence & Progress (hip)
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 10:45 AM
To: nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Subject: Last Call for Photos for hip's 2021 Calendar!

                                Have you sent in your photos for hip's 2021
Calendar? If not, start clicking away - all photos must be received by
Sunday, November 1st! Text your favorites to 908-242-6198 or email to
jpaniagua at hipcil.org

                                Please - no photos of people or of religious
or political events.

                                ‌

                                www.hipcil.org
                                  ‌  ‌  ‌

                  Heightened Independence & Progress (hip) | 131 Main St.,
Suite 120, Hackensack, NJ 07601
                        Unsubscribe nfbnj1 at verizon.net
                        Update Profile | About our service provider
                        Sent by jjacobs at hipcil.org powered by

                  Try email marketing for free today!