[NFBNJ] Correction to a previous legislative alert

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 3 18:25:50 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Ryan, thanks for the correction.
See below.

Joe
From: Ryan Stevens
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2020 2:19 PM
To: joe ruffalo
Subject: Correction to a previous legislative alert

Greetings, Joe,

I just learned that I may have given an incorrect bill number in my most
recent legislative alert. I wrote that the bill number for Sami’s Law, which
deals with security improvements to the Lyft and Uber apps, was HR4868. The
correct bill number is HR4686. Can you please forward this to the affiliate
distribution list with my sincerest apologies?

Thanks and take care,

   Ryan

Ryan Stevens, Legislative Director