[NFBNJ] Opportunity to practice on Voting Works electronic ballot delivery system

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 18 21:57:24 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Please save both dates and time for this opportunity to discuss voting via
Electronic procedures.
Once I receive a confirmation on date and time, I will re forward as a
reminder.

Please share with others that will benefit.

Subject: Opportunity to practice on Voting Works electronic ballot delivery
system

Dear Colleagues,

As you are probably aware, your state will be implementing the Voting
Works/My Ballot electronic ballot delivery system for the November general
election so that blind, low-vision, and other voters with print disabilities
can mark their absentee ballot privately and independently. The
implementation of accessible absentee voting in your state is a direct
result of the advocacy efforts of the National Federation of the Blind.

To help our members become familiar with this system, Voting Works has
created a demo ballot that members can access and mark the ballot as many
times as they wish. The link to the demo ballot and login information are as
follows:

https://demo.access.vote/

First Name: Demo

Last Name: Voter

DoB: 01/01/1980

Access PIN: 040665

Please distribute this information to affiliate members through your
affiliate lists.

I am also working with Voting Works to schedule a Zoom meeting so that
members can ask a Voting Works representative questions they may have about
the system. Currently, I am looking at Tuesday, September 29, or Wednesday,
September 30 at 8:00 pm Eastern. Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Lou Ann

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.

Director of Research Programs, Blindness Initiatives

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2221 | lblake at nfb.org

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work