[NFBNJ] National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Invites you to Participate in Boscov's Friends Helping Friends 2020 FundraiserOnly 23 Days Remaining

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 22 23:54:58 UTC 2020

Dear National Federation of the Blind of NJ Members, Friends and
Families and those interested in supporting our programs and projects:

We invite your participation in Boscov’s Friends Helping Friends 2020,
a unique fundraiser to help the National Federation of the Blind of New
Jersey's educational and outreach endeavors. There are three keyways to
participate:

* Shop in person at a Boscov's Store (see store locations below) on
October 14 and 15, 2020.

* Visit Boscov's
(https://www.boscovs.com)

and shop on-line on October 14 and 15, 2020.

Either way, you will receive a  20 percent discount on almost anything
you buy on those two days.  Just indicate the National Federation of the
Blind of New Jersey as recipient and Boscov's will donate five percent
of your overall order to us.

* You also can make a direct (tax deductible donation to the National
Federation of the Blind of New Jersey now through October 20 at:

  https://www.nfbnj.org/boscovs-2020-fundraiser

Checks payable to NFBNJ with Boscov's 2020 in the memo field can also
be sent to NFBNJ, 254 Spruce St., Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Most importantly help us make more friends! Share this message on social
media (Facebook, Twitter etc.), tell a friend, call a friend, share with
your family.

Thank you for all you do to help us, the blind and vision impaired in New
Jersey to follow our dreams and live the lives we want!

****

Please use the following information when you share on social media. To
be successful we all need to reach out to a friend or family member (don't
expects "someone else to do it”):

Fund raising during the pandemic has been challenging for the National
Federation of the Blind of New Jersey (NFBNJ) and still we push on with
our educational and outreach programs for the blind, deafblind  and vision
impaired in our state.

We are fortunate to have the opportunity to  participate in Boscov's Friends
Helping Friends

2020 fund raiser! Changes have been implemented to
allow us to raise funds while staying healthy and safe at home.

When: Event will be held two days:  October 14 and 15.
Where: Shoppers can shop in-store or on-line.
What: Shoppers will receive 20% on almost everything they purchase.
How: Shoppers let Boscov's know the registered non-profit they want
monies to go to (i.e. National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey) and
the
non-profit receives 5% of the total purchase price from Boscov's.

Boscov Locations in New Jersey:

* Atlantic City
* Deptford
* Monmouth /Eatontown
* Moorestown
* Toms River
* Vineland
* Voorhees
* Woodbridge

And there’s another way to donate! If you are able, make a tax deductible
donation of  $10 or
$20 to the NFBNJ you may do this online at:

https://www.nfbnj.org/boscovs-2020-fundraiser

Or send your check payable to NFBNJ (with Boscov’s 2020  in the memo
section) and
Mail to:
NFBNJ
254 Spruce Street
Bloomfield, NJ  07003

Thank you for your kindness and generosity! Be well and be safe!