[NFBNJ] Second City to Kickoff LEAD 2021 & Beyond

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Sun Jan 10 10:52:32 UTC 2021

THE FAMED SECOND CITY TO KICKOFF LEAD 2021 & BEYOND

REGISTER TODAY FOR NABM’S

LEADERSHIP ENRICHMENT AND DEVELOPMENT SERIES

On January 14th at 3:00 PM Eastern Time, NABM kicks off its LEAD 2021 &
Beyond leadership series with Chicago’s famed Second City presenting
"Laughing Through Changing Landscapes."   It will be a very special
lighthearted look at leadership in challenging times.  The Second City is a
world-renown improv and sketch comedy training center, operating in Chicago
for over 60 years. Their Alumni includes folks like Tina Fey, Amy Poehler,
Bill Murray, Keegan-Michael Key... and the list goes on!

We don't want to give away everything about our session, but wewill say
that it will be highly interactive, and probably be the most fun you've had
on Zoom. :-)

And, don't worry, you won't have to sing, dance, or showcase your
"tight-five" standup routine!

We would love for you to join us for this session.

This is the first of 4 sessions to held on consecutive Thursdays beginning
January 14 and concluding on February 4, 2021.  All sessions will begin at
3:00 Eastern Time.  This outstanding training is absolutely free to anyone
who wants to attend.  You only have to register and you can do that today
by going to https://blindmerchants.org/lead-2021-and-beyond-2/ .  You can
register for just one session or all four.  The other sessions include:

January 21 – ​“Leadership Lessons from the Godfather: The Dynamics of
Leaders Power” by Ronald E. Riggio, PhD

​​“A One on One Interview with Dr. Fred Schroeder”

January 28 – ​“Turning Setbacks into Comebacks” by Willie Jolley

​​“Brooke Lierman’s Perspective on Leadership”​

February 4 - ​“The Strength in Weak Leaders” by Jeffrey Eggers (Video)

​​“The Future of Randolph-Sheppard:  A Panel Discussion”

​More details will be coming soon about our presenters.  But don’t wait.

REGISTER NOW!

​

blindness is n

Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.