[NFBNJ] You're Invited! Washington Seminar Town Hall set for Monday, January 25 from 7 to 8 :15 pm

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Mon Jan 18 18:25:00 UTC 2021

>From the desk of Ryan Stevens, NFBNJ Legislative Director

Greetings all:

Have you ever wondered what the Washington Seminar is and why it's
important to you as a blind person?  Then join us as we share the history,
process and how each of us can make a difference by participating.

The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is inviting you to a
scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB Washington Seminar