[NFBNJ] Meet Our 2021 of Tomorrow

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Fri Jan 29 07:26:56 UTC 2021

[image: []]

[image: National Federation of the Blind logo and tagline live the life]
<http://nfb.htm>

*Meet Our 2021 Teachers of Tomorrow*

The National Federation of the Blind is excited to announce the class of
2021 Teachers of Tomorrow. This is an immersive, professional development
program that connects teachers of blind and low-vision students to the
lived experiences of blind people, equipping participants with knowledge
about the skills and attitudes that can help students thrive in a school
and beyond. The below list includes their name and either the school that
the teacher is attending, or where they recently graduated. Meet our 2021
Teachers of Tomorrow:
Andrea Amestoy, Idaho, Texas Tech University
Megan Becker, West Virginia, Marshall University
Kelsey Bink, Missouri, Missouri State University
Annie Biondi, Texas, Texas Tech University
Leslie Borton, South Carolina, University of South Carolina Upstate
Madison Caldwell, Georgia, University of Alabama
Anne Marie Chambers, Missouri, Missouri State University
Rebecca Colagreco, Pennsylvania, Kutztown University
Danielle Driscoll, South Carolina, University of South Carolina Upstate
Stacy Lee Durant, California, San Francisco State University
Kaitlin Fleet, South Dakota, University of Northern Colorado
Martha Hazen, Maryland, University of Massachusetts
Kyra Hoehn, California, San Francisco State University
Sarah Kassim, Louisiana, Louisiana Tech University
Rebecca Kirsch, Texas, Texas Tech University
Jennifer Macías, California, California State University, Los Angeles
Jasmine Motley, California, San Francisco State University
Dorit Resnikoff, California, San Francisco State University
Sarah Scapardine, New Jersey, The College of New Jersey
Dori Senatori, Texas, Texas Tech University
Ashley Walley, Alaska, Stephen F. Austin University
Helen Wright, Massachusetts, University of Massachusetts

“I am so impressed by the enthusiasm, high expectations, and thirst for
professional growth that these teachers exhibit. Together we will build
community, explore our can-do blindness outlook, and exchange tools to
accelerate the success of blind students,” said Dr. Rosy Carranza, our
Teacher of Tomorrow director.

To learn more about the Teacher of Tomorrow and other education
initiatives, visit https://nfb.org/education
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19819&qid=4817904>.

[image: Facebook Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19783&qid=4817904>
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19783&qid=4817904>
[image:
Twitter Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19784&qid=4817904>
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19784&qid=4817904>
[image:
Instagram Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19785&qid=4817904>
[image:
YouTube Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19786&qid=4817904>
[image:
Email Icon Image]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19787&qid=4817904>
[image:
Donate to the NFB Icon.]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19788&qid=4817904>
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19788&qid=4817904>
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/200+E+Wells+Street+%7C+Baltimore,+MD+21230?entry=gmail&source=g>
| 410-659-9314
Unsubscribe
<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=15850&qid=4817904&h=16f741100be4b942>
<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=15850&qid=4817904&h=16f741100be4b942>
|  Sign Up for Our E-newsletter
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=19789&qid=4817904>

200 East Wells St.
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/200+East+Wells+St.+%0D%0ABaltimore,+21230+%0D%0AUnited+States?entry=gmail&source=g>
Baltimore, 21230
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/200+East+Wells+St.+%0D%0ABaltimore,+21230+%0D%0AUnited+States?entry=gmail&source=g>
United States
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/200+East+Wells+St.+%0D%0ABaltimore,+21230+%0D%0AUnited+States?entry=gmail&source=g>..

List archives:  <
http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org>
goto
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org/lindamelendez220%40gmail.com
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.