[NFBNJ] Reminder: Registration open for NFBNJ Members to participate in our upcoming Technology Workshop set for Saturday, June 26 from 10 AM to 1 PM

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Wed Jun 2 11:00:46 UTC 2021

Blind and Low Vision members of the NFBNJ can register now for our free
Technology Workshop being held on June 26 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. You bring
your own brunch and we’ll provide worthwhile technology tips, tricks and
how-to's using voice over that will help you become more productive and
independent.

The event is free and sponsored by the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey Technology Division. But you must register as participation is
limited. As in-person NFBNJ gatherings still are not possible, we’ll be
presenting using the Zoom platform. Your answers to the questions on the
registration form will help us tailor the training to meet your needs. At
this time, registration is limited to NFBNJ members. Registration will open
to all on June 12.

Click on the link below to register:

https://www.nfbnj.org/technology-seminar-registration