[NFBNJ] Computers for the Blind

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Fri Jun 4 20:44:53 UTC 2021

Computers for the Blind

214-340-6328

This is an organization out of Texas. They collect used computers and
refurbish them. They also download trial software for the Blind. Freedom
Scientific is the parent company who distributes this software. A person
can rent the software for a much reduced price, last I looked a year
subscription to ZoomText is $90. The cost of the software to purchase is
over $1000. A great advantage of renting is any upgrade is automatically
included where when bought there is a cost to upgrades.
--

​Warmly,
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*