[NFBNJ] Central Jersey Touchstone Fundraiser

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Tue Mar 2 00:59:06 UTC 2021

Join the NFBNJ  Central Jersey Chapter for a fun night filled with fun,
sparkle, and a little fundraising!
When? March 2 at 7 PM
Where? Over zoom of course, see information below:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6523716092

Meeting ID: 652 371 6092

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,6523716092# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,6523716092# US (New York)

Dial by your location

+1 929 205 6099
While the fundraiser will be open for the entire month of March, the zoom
call will be filled with displays and descriptions of multiple pieces of
jewelry, raffles, and opportunities to ask questions. Please feel free to
take a look at the event invitation and start browsing the jewelry in
advance:
https://sites.touchstonecrystal.com/sites/elisabettakasper/e/DTD8XZX3
You can also RSVP for the event on Facebook, and participate in raffles
that will take place before hand:
https://fb.me/e/5lw729S02
Spread the word far and wide, and we hope to see everyone on March 2!
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Vee Gaspa:
Phone: 434-989-1868
Email: veegaspa at gmail.com

Best,
Vee Gaspa

--

​Warmly,
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*