[NFBNJ] Important: Join us today, March 16 in Joe Ruffalo's Surgical YouTube Virtual Waiting Room

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Tue Mar 16 15:29:05 UTC 2021

Request for distribution from Janie Degenshein with our NFB and NFBNJ family

Submitted by Linda Melendez, President National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey

Greetings all,

I am hopeful that Joe’s surgery today will go as planned and he will be in
recovery later tonight. His son Joey has set up a Surgical YouTube Virtual
Waiting Room inviting all to come hangout and chat beginning at  1 PM EST.  We
will send out updates as we receive them; thanks for the prayers.

https://youtu.be/8VwT9EXk-Ms

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!