[NFBNJ] Donate Used Clothing to the National Federation of the Blind

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Thu Mar 18 11:46:16 UTC 2021

From: Green Drop Information

Subject: Donate Used Clothing to the National Federation of the Blind

If you have trouble viewing this email, click here
<https://mailchi.mp/15d813805b16/donate-used-clothing-to-the-national-federation-of-the-blind?e=55ce367f27>
to view it on the web.
Donate Gently Used Clothing & Household Items to the National Federation of
the Blind.

[image: orange triangle]
[image: Donate clothing and household items to benefit the] [image: (blue
orange and green logo) National Federation of the Blind Live the life you
want]
  SCHEDULE A PICKUP
<https://gogreendrop.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e841a5f4ca2d2e4eb956868b7&id=7e9bae826e&e=55ce367f27>

*Are you or someone you know moving soon or cleaning out some closets?* Why
not donate your unwanted items to benefit the National Federation of the
Blind? We’ll even pick the items up at your home!

When you are ready for pickup:
Call 1-888-610-4NFB (4632) <1-888-610-4632> or visit NFBPickup.org
<https://gogreendrop.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e841a5f4ca2d2e4eb956868b7&id=843914aaa0&e=55ce367f27>
to schedule a home pick-up.

— OR —

You can bring your items to a convenient GreenDrop location
<https://gogreendrop.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e841a5f4ca2d2e4eb956868b7&id=af5f6b17fd&e=55ce367f27>,
where a friendly attendant will remove them from your vehicle and provide a
tax receipt!

*The National Federation of the Blind* (NFB) knows that blindness is not
the characteristic that defines a person or his future. Every day the NFB
raises the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and their dreams. Your donation will help
the blind live the lives they want.
[image: Blind student reading a Braille book from NASA about the 2017 total
solar eclipse.]
FOR MORE INFORMATION
including a complete list of items that we accept or to schedule a pickup,
please visit our website at nfbpickup.org
<https://gogreendrop.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e841a5f4ca2d2e4eb956868b7&id=b76208cd06&e=55ce367f27>.

  LEARN MORE
<https://gogreendrop.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e841a5f4ca2d2e4eb956868b7&id=8f485bb6d4&e=55ce367f27>

OTHER ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE TO HELP:
Urge blind or visually impaired people you meet to contact us for
assistance at 410-659-9314 or email nfb at nfb.org. Visit our website to learn
more about blindness and help us spread this information to others:
www.nfb.org
<https://gogreendrop.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e841a5f4ca2d2e4eb956868b7&id=179bb1bab8&e=55ce367f27>

Powered by
[image: GreenDrop Charitable Donations logo in shades of green with the tag
line Donateable, Charitable, Recycleable.]
<https://gogreendrop.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e841a5f4ca2d2e4eb956868b7&id=76d9f17855&e=55ce367f27>
DONATEABLE  •  CHARITABLE  •  RECYCLEABLE
[image: Like Us on Facebook]
<https://gogreendrop.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e841a5f4ca2d2e4eb956868b7&id=a394209cc9&e=55ce367f27>

If you have any questions about the items that we will accept, please
contact us via email at info at gogreendrop.com
<info at gogreendrop.com?subject=Email%20Inquiry>.
INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE
SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY
DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE
PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW
JERSEY BY CALLING 973-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT
http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/ocp/charities.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE
ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
© 2021 3392 Progress Drive, Suite C, Bensalem, PA 19020
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3392+Progress+Drive,+Suite+C,+Bensalem,+PA+19020?entry=gmail&source=g>
Unsubscribe
<https://gogreendrop.us11.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=e841a5f4ca2d2e4eb956868b7&id=5754ada4f4&e=55ce367f27&c=2fbd5a853a>
<https://gogreendrop.us11.list-manage.com/profile?u=e841a5f4ca2d2e4eb956868b7&id=5754ada4f4&e=55ce367f27&c=2fbd5a853a>
--

​Warmly,
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*