[NFBNJ] February Visual Experience Foundation opportunities for blind individuals ages 14 to 32

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Sun Nov 7 23:51:49 UTC 2021

*Visual Experience Foundation *

has a great opportunity February 20th through February 27th in Colorado for
a blind downhill & cross country skiing, snow boarding,and snow mobile one
week camp experience. If your between the ages of 14 and 32. There is no
charge for the camp. We only need to raise airfare together. Fill out our
form and we will put you on the list for consideration.You must be
physically fit and have proof of vaccination to participate.

Photo of blind skier and guide

For additional information or questions contact Michael Benson directly at
michael at lovevision.org

Click on the link below to submit your application.

https://www.visualexperiencefoundation.org/refer-someone

--

​Warmly,
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*