[NFBNJ] Fwd: CJC Popcorn Fundraiser!

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Sat Nov 27 01:01:51 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: mac biggers <macbiggers at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 9:45 PM
Subject: CJC Popcorn Fundraiser!
To: Linda Melendez <president at nfbnj.org>

Hello member, family and friends,

This year has been POPping along, and now we’re POPping into the holiday
seasons.

I hope you can POP into the Central New Jersey chapters fundraiser,  and
help us POP some money into our bank account.

We will be POPing our fundraiser up and going during November 23-27.

If you are not sure what our fundraiser is about, we are planning to POP
some popcorn into your household.

 All you need to do is POP on over to below link and order yourself some
delicious customized popcorn.

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/io0ue485

50% of proceeds are given to the Central Jersey chapter. Thank you for
helping us have a POPing good fundraiser.
--
[image: National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Live the life you
want]

Greetings

president at nfbnj.org
*www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*