[NFBNJ] DIVERSITY INK BOOK CLUB

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Tue Oct 19 10:06:35 UTC 2021

*NFBF Diversity Ink Book Club*

On behalf of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee you are invited to the
Diversity Ink Book Club.

Join hosts Wendy Grandison and Tashara Cooper on Zoom the first and last
Wednesday of each month beginning November 3, 2021.

Dive into the best and most celebrated books from your favorite authors
between 7:00-8:00 PM.

Genres include fiction, non-fiction, biography, history and fantasy.

Read ethnically diverse authors confronting culturally diverse subject
matters.

*Diversity Ink is a fun and provocative *platform that analyzes and
discusses books that are reflective of black society in America and abroad.
We explore cultural norms, attitudes, and behaviors that are thought to be
indicative of Blackness.

We hope to start a dialogue that challenges, inspires, and creates a sense
of camaraderie within our Black community and other minorities who love and
live the stories compelling ethnic literature.

Assist us in choosing the first handful of novels we will be reading this
Fall, by submitting your interest in becoming a member of the Club along
with your top three favorite ethnic authors of all time or your top three
favorite ethnic must read books of all time, and why you love them.

Any inquiries you have about the Book Club can be directed to the Email
below:

Wendy Grandison

Book Coordinator, Active Central FL Chapter Member

Diversity and Inclusion Committee NFBF

Mail.  wendypgrandison at gmail.com