[NFBNJ] FW: NRO O&M posting

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Wed Jun 1 21:01:29 UTC 2022

*From:* Dent, Aaliyah <Aaliyah.Dent at dhs.nj.gov>
*Subject:* NRO O&M posting

We are trying to market our O&M vacancy with hopes of securing a candidate
at some point. Are you able to share a copy of the job posting with your
CAB team? I am attaching a copy of the posting to this email.

*Thanks,*

*Aaliyah Dent  DSW, LSW, MSW*

*Northern Regional Office Manager*

*153 Halsey Street
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/153+Halsey+Street?entry=gmail&source=g>
5th floor*

*Newark, NJ 07101*

This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for the
personal and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named above.
This message may include advisory, consultative and/or deliberative
material and, as such, would be privileged and confidential and not a
public document. Any Information in this e-mail identifying a client of the
Department of Human Services is confidential. If you have received this
e-mail in error, you must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy,
use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it and you must delete
this message. You are requested to notify the sender by return e-mail.

president at nfbnj.org
www.nfbnj.org
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238