[NFBNJ] Fwd: Call For Art: DB CAN NJ's 2023 Calendar - Please Spread the Word!

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Sun Jun 5 20:42:22 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: DBCAN NJ <dbcannj at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 5, 2022 at 2:40 PM
Subject: Call For Art: DB CAN NJ's 2023 Calendar - Please Spread the Word!

*DB CAN NJ *invites deafblind/DeafBlind people to submit their original
works of art for our 2023 calendar. Show us your unique life experiences,
traditions and culture in your personally created 2D or 3D art. The
calendar will be sold to pay for accessibility services for the DB CAN NJ
community.

*Entry Submissions Deadline: *5 PM EST Friday, June 17, 2022
*Entry Fee: *N/A
*Eligibility: *age 16+

You can submit up to three images to be considered. Each image must be a
high-resolution photograph, no borders, no watermarks and no distortion.
Images that do not fit these requirements will be immediately disqualified.
Photos of 2D and 3D arts and crafts will be considered. All work must be
your original work and you must be the owner.

*Click here to enter: *

*https://forms.gle/cAdLu9ZqsNNn9uD26 <https://forms.gle/cAdLu9ZqsNNn9uD26>*

If the entry form is not accessible, please contact us at: *dbcannj at gmail.com
<dbcannj at gmail.com>*

#end of the message#

--

*For DeafBlind, By DeafBlind*

Training, Networking, Social & Recreational Events & Opportunities l Provision
of Access Providers l dbcannj.org

*"Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much." ~ Helen Keller*

president at nfbnj.org
www.nfbnj.org
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238