[NFBNJ] Fwd: Family Feud Player Registration

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Sat Mar 5 21:15:15 UTC 2022

--------- Forwarded message ---------
From: DBCAN NJ <dbcannj at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 5, 2022 at 3:39 PM
Subject: Family Feud Player Registration

Hello, everyone! DB CAN NJ and DBLNJ are receiving registrations for the
upcoming Family Feud tournament on Saturday mornings March 19 and 26, and
the championship and social the evening of April 1.

Some players have registered and are looking for teammates to build their
family. If you'd like to join these folks in having a great time playing
Family Feud, please reply to this email.

We're also looking for people willing to play as alternates if a family
team member has a last-minute cancellation. If you're  interested in being
an alternate, please reply to this email.

Please forward this email to others who may be interested in playing, and
we'll look forward to hearing from you!

The March Madness Family Feud Team

--

*For DeafBlind, By DeafBlind*

Training, Networking, Social & Recreational Events & Opportunities l Provision
of Access Providers l dbcannj.org

*"Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much." ~ Helen Keller*

president at nfbnj.org
www.nfbnj.org
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238