[NFBNJ] Fwd: Family Feud Questions: Last Round!

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Tue Mar 8 11:03:34 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: DBCAN NJ <dbcannj at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 8, 2022 at 6:01 AM
Subject: Family Feud Questions: Last Round!

Thanks to everyone who's been answering our Family Feud questions! Two
rounds down, and here's the link to our third and final round of questions:
*https://forms.gle/5tSUns7Dxr9ihNYB6 <https://forms.gle/5tSUns7Dxr9ihNYB6>*

Much thanks for supporting our Family Feud tournament!
The March Madness Family Feud Team

PS: Here's the link to register as a Family Feud Family or player:
*https://forms.gle/1k6XSWMTD484txSM6 <https://forms.gle/1k6XSWMTD484txSM6>*

*Sign up to join the fun! So far, 5 families are registered, and there's
space for 3 more. If you're interested, sign up - we'll find a fun family
for you! *

#end of the message#

--

*For DeafBlind, By DeafBlind*

Training, Networking, Social & Recreational Events & Opportunities l Provision
of Access Providers l dbcannj.org

*"Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much." ~ Helen Keller*

president at nfbnj.org
www.nfbnj.org
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238