[NFBNJ] Joe Ruffalo Visitation & Zoom Arrangements

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Thu May 5 01:24:10 UTC 2022

To honor our friend and colleague in the Federation, Joseph Ruffalo, with a
saddened heart I share these details with you:

*Joseph J. Ruffalo Jr*

July 6, 1949 – May 3, 2022

*Visitation*

Saturday, May 07, 2022

12:00PM - 5:00PM

O'Boyle Funeral Home
309 Broad Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003

*Service*

Saturday, May 07, 2022

4:00PM

O'Boyle Funeral Home
309 Broad Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Joseph J. Ruffalo Jr. Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information
(oboylefuneralhome.com)
<https://www.oboylefuneralhome.com/obituaries/Joseph-J-Ruffalo-Jr?obId=24770616#/obituaryInfo>

For those who are unable to attend, you are invited to join
our Zoom livestream

https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=MUl1dnZQU1JxMkhUemdCSHZUM21HUT09

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,6477660103#,,,,*460994# US (New York)

+13017158592,,6477660103#,,,,*460994# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 647 766 0103

Passcode: 460994

In lieu of flowers, donations can be made by check, PayPal or Debit/Credit
to Joe's favorite organization, the National Federation of the Blind of New
Jersey (NFBNJ).

To donate by check please make payable to NFBNJ, write Ruffalo in the memo
and mail to:

NFBNJ

7 Mayfair Road

Southampton, NJ 08088

To donate by PayPal, Debit/Credit use secure link:

https://www.nfbnj.org/contribution-opportunities/online-donations

president at nfbnj.org
www.nfbnj.org
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238