[Nfbo-announce] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Call to Action on Reauthorization of the Workforce Investment Act

Carla McQuillan admin at mainstreetmontessori.org
Mon Jul 29 17:21:30 UTC 2013

Take Action Now!

Below is a message from our Governmental Affairs office at the National Center in Baltimore.  Please contact Senators Wyden and Merkley to voice your dissatisfaction with the Re-authorization of the Workforce Investment Act.  This will go for a vote this Wednesday, so we must act fast.

Senator Wyden  202-224-3753
Senator Merkley  202-224-5244

The following message will give enough information to articulate the issues.

Carla McQuillan
President, NFB of Oregon

Begin forwarded message: