[Nfbo-announce] Apple Products Demonstration

Carla McQuillan admin at mainstreetmontessori.org
Tue Jun 11 20:04:17 UTC 2013

On June 15 at 8:00 AM, the Apple store in Portland is opening their doors for a private demo of products to members of the National Federation of the Blind,  The Rose City Chapter of the NFB of Oregon invites all interested blind individuals to join us in this exclusive training opportunity.

Address:
700 SE 5th Ave Suite 1035

The entrance is between Yamhill and Morrison, between 4th and 5th.  The store is in the basement.

We will have a chance to receive some basic instruction and experiment with  the different devices.  We hope you can be there!

Afterwards, join us for our regular chapter meeting.  Help us plan and execute future activities and events in the Portland area.

Sent from my iPhone