[Nfbo-announce] Fwd: At Large Chapter meeting

Carla McQuillan admin at mainstreetmontessori.org
Fri May 3 16:50:58 UTC 2013

The National Federation of the Blind of Oregon is organizing a chapter for those who may not be able to attend local chapter meetings. Everyone is welcome to call in to this meeting and see what we're all about.  The following email will provide details about the call in for this conference call.

Carla McQuillan
President, NFB of Oregon

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: