[Nfbo-announce] At Large Chapter meeting reminder

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 5 22:36:16 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone:

     For those who are not a member of a local chapter, Monday October 7 at
7PM is the next meeting of the At Large Chapter of the NFB of Oregon.

The phone # is 712-432-1500 and the code is 128392#  hope to hear you all at
the meeting.

     October is meet the blind month. What are you doing to educate the
public this month?

     We will be talking about the up coming convention of the NFBO in Salem.

     We have See,s Candy bars to sell. If you come to convention you will
get some to sell.

     The NFBO lawyer has filed a suit in federal court. We will have more
info later.

     Our Nov. meeting will be held at state convention at 4:30 PM on the
1st. We will have a phone for those who do attend convention. This will be
election of officers for 2014.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Jaquiss

Secretary-Treasurer

At Large Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Oregon

6207 Warwick CT SW

Albany, OR 97321

Phone: 971-208-6129 (home)

Email: HYPERLINK "mailto:rjaquiss at earthlink.net" rjaquiss at earthlink.net