[Nfbo-announce] Registration for Member's Seminar

President carla at mainstreetmontessori.org
Wed Feb 19 20:35:49 UTC 2014

Tomorrow is the last day to make reservations for the Member's Seminar, taking place March 1 & 2 at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Salem.  The Seminar will begin on Saturday at noon, with lunch.  We will be working on the planning and organization of the NFB BELL Program for this summer.

The hotel rate is $83, and the meal package is $25, and includes your lunches and dinner (breakfast comes with the hotel rate).

Registration can be made through the state office either by phone or email.

Requests for National Convention Assistance must be in to me, in writing, no later than March 1.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at   541-653-9153.

Carla McQuillan
President, NFB of Oregon
Executive Director
Main Street Montessori