[Nfbo-announce] Member's Activities

Carla McQuillan admin at mainstreetmontessori.org
Mon Oct 6 18:16:26 UTC 2014

Greetings,

It is just one month until our state convention!  Among the preparations for the occasion, I am writing my Presidential Report.  I would like to include all the good work that we are doing out in the communities, so if you or your chapter members have participated in community activities on behalf og the NFB of Oregon since our last state convention in November, please send me a brief description.  Some of you have sent information throughout the year, and I have tried to collect it.  It wouldn't hurt though, to send the information again.  I don't want to leave anyone or anything out.

See you next month!

Carla McQuillan
President, NFB of Oregon
Executive Director