[Nfbo-announce] NFB of Oregon Now On Facebook

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 03:17:36 UTC 2015

National Federation of the Blind of Oregon has joined the national office, many other state affiliates across the country and some of our chapters in Oregon among many others, with a page on Facebook.

If you are a Facebook user, follow the link below and like our page.  If you are not, sign up then follow the link below and like our page.  With a few more likes we can get a shorter link to our page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Oregon/1623939091222470?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Kirk Wagner,
NFB of Oregon