[Nfbo-announce] Community Events

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 17:46:02 UTC 2015

Hello all and happy Mother’s Day weekend!

Please note this post from Carla McQuillan:

Hello All,

There are 2 Community Events that we have arranged to set up tables and give out information about the NFB.

The BVIS Track Meet

Scott McCallum has invited us to be present at their annual track meet in Canby on May 15th.  It is an all day event, and as long as they know how many people to plan for, they will provide lunch.

Lion's Annual Convention

Robert has arranged for us to have a table at the Lion's Convention in Seaside.  Set up is either the evening of May 21st, or the morning of the 22nd.  We would need people to be in shifts that Friday and Saturday.

I thought we could write up a flyer with all the chapter meeting days and locations, as well as some of our usual literature.

If you are interested in either of these evnts, even if you can only be there a few hours, please let me know.

Carla McQuillan
President, NFB of Oregon
Executive Director
Main Street Montessori