[Nfbo-announce] Fwd: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Scholarship numbers still behind last year at this time

Carla McQuillan carla at mainstreetmontessori.org
Thu Mar 17 23:03:12 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

The deadline for National Scholarship applications is March 1.  If you are a blind college student and are  planning to attend a post secondary institution of higher learning in the fall, then you may want to apply for one of these scholarships.

Below is the announcement with the information you will need to apply.

 Carla McQuillan
Executive Director
Main Street Montessori
President