[Nfbo-announce] Help Us Make History | #OregoniansGive and NFB of Oregon

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 04:49:01 UTC 2016

Have you dreamed of making history? Of course, we all have. And now we have a chance to be a part of Oregon's day of giving - #OregoniansGive - an opportunity to unite Oregonians around causes in which they truly believe and help nonprofit organizations connect to the larger community.

We need your help! Please join National Federation of the Blind of Oregon’s campaign.  We need you to tell your friends and family members about the important work we do and ask them to join us in helping to make a difference.

Get ready to give! On Nov. 29th, starting at 12:00am midnight, visit https://www.oregoniansgive.org and make a donation to NFB of Oregon  and/or to any of the great participating nonprofit organizations in our state. You will have 24 hours to make your donation, and all giving will end at 11:59pm on Nov. 29th.

Thank you in advance for your generosity to our organization!