[Nfbo-announce] Announcing the Newly Formed Parents' Division of Oregon

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 01:57:41 UTC 2016

On behalf of Tracy Boyd

We have newly formed a parents' division of Oregon, we were wondering if you would be interested in joining this Parents Division?

We are a collection of blind parents, parents of blind children, gathered together to provide: support, encouragement, educate, and advocate for the rights of blind individuals in the state of Oregon. We will work together to transform our dreams into realities, to ensure that we are all able to; live the lives that we want.

The Parents Division of Oregon, meets on the third Wednesday of the  month, We meet six times a year, every other month, on the even months of the year, four example, October, December, February, etc.… We meet from 7 PM till 8 PM via conference call. We would really love it if you were interested in joining this Parents Division of the National Federation Of The Blind of Oregon. If you live in Oregon, you are a blind parent, you are a parent of a blind child and you are interested please let us know by contacting us via email:
NFBOParentsDivision at gmail.com

We would be happy to add you to our Google group.

Warmly,
Tracy Boyd
"If you dream it you can do it!" Walt Disney