[Nfbo-announce] Convention

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 03:10:08 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Looks like if you are planning to attend the 2016 NFB of Oregon State Convention and want to stay at the convention hotel, reservations need to be made sooner rather than later.  See Carla McQuillan’s note below.

Convention information, and web registration is available at:
http://www.nfb-oregon.org/home/events/convention/nfb_of_oregon_2016_convention_info.php

The NFB of Oregon’s telephone number is at the bottom of her note.

Kirk