[Nfbo-announce] FW: {Spam?} Parent's Bill of Rights

Ryan McBee mcbee.ryan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 00:07:40 UTC 2017

Hello,The NFBO needs your help! It would be great if you could contact your
state Rep. asking them to both support HB 3392, and request that Judiciary
Chairman Jeff Barker hold a hearing for the bill.

The first request of your state Rep. should be to ask rep. Barker for the
hearing, and while you have their attention, request they co-sponsor HB
3392.

Ryan