[Nfbo-linn-benton] Notice of agenda and date change

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Wed Apr 15 19:24:57 UTC 2015

The Linn-Benton Chapter of the National federation of the Blind is
postponing our NFB-BELL Preview Day to May 16 from its original date in
April.  Please distribute the attached flyer to anyone who might be
interested.  Teachers, parents and, of course, students are encouraged to
attend!  Please note: we moved our regularly scheduled meeting day to the
3rd Saturday in May to avoid a conflict with Memorial Day weekend.

You don't have to wait until May to enjoy seeing your Federation friends
again!  We will still meet for a business meeting on Saturday, April 25 from
10-12 in the Market of Choice Community Room.  See you then!

Kristen Jocums, President

Linn-Benton Chapter, NFBO

mobile 706-718-8055