[Nfbo-linn-benton] Agenda for Saturday's meeting

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Tue Apr 21 18:03:00 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Bring your ideas and talents to the NFB Chapter by joining us for a
membership-driven planning session this Saturday.  Share what's important to
you and help shape the direction of our activities for the next year!
Here's a peak at our agenda - email, call or better yet, show up if you have
any ideas you wish to add!

10:00  Welcome - connection time/icebreaker

10:15  Old Business

Minutes

Treasurer's report

Updates/Planning -BELL Preview Day,

10:45Presidential Release

11 -- Planning Our Future:  Chapter projects and programs discussion

 Bring your ideas for Chapter projects, monthly agenda items, field
trips/socials and everything else you wanna do in the Linn-Benton Chapter!

11:55 closing

It all takes place at the Market of Choice, Second Floor Community Room, 922
NW Circle Blvd  See you then!

Kristen Jocums, President

Linn-Benton Chapter, NFBO

 <mailto:kjocums at icloud.com> kjocums at icloud.com