[Nfbo-linn-benton] New Meeting Room

Arona Rosegold rosegold58 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 00:19:01 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I just wanted to give you the details of our new NFB Linn-Benton meeting room.  It is located just behind the 1st Alternative Co-op North store located at 2855 NW Grant St.  (It is on the northwest corner at Grant and 29th.  The meeting room has to be accessed by a key that is available in the store at the customer service desk.  Hopefully, you will get a list of what the rules are for the use of the room. The store's phone number is 541-452-3115
Our nest meeting is on January 23rd at 10am-12pm and is reserved for our use every 4th Saturday of every month
See you there!
Arona
P.s.  Don't park in the store parking lot- Park in the lot that is accessed just before the store as you are heading west on Grant St.