[Nfbo-linn-benton] FW: Salem Seminar

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Fri Feb 20 14:05:30 UTC 2015

Hello Chapter Members,

As described below, the Salem Seminar is scheduled for the weekend of March
7.  There is transportation available for those travelling from Corvallis on
Saturday and returning on Monday.  Please contact me or Carla if you need
assistance.

Also, March 7 is the deadline for applying for financial assistance to
attend the National Convention in Orlando.  You may apply for assistance
with airfare, hotel expense and registration fees.  Please contact me if you
would like further assistance with making an application.

Kristen Jocums
kjocums at icloud.com
mobile 706-718-8055
fax 541-286-4738