[Nfbo-linn-benton] more questions Re: FW: Salem Seminar

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 24 05:42:00 UTC 2015

Hello Arona and list:

     If you want to attend the Salem Seminar, contact the affiliate office
by calling 541-653-9153. If I recall correctly, the hotel rooms are $85 per
night and the food package is $35. The seminar begins at the Hampton Inn in
Salem Saturday March 7 at 12:00. We will have lots of discussion on Saturday
and Sunday. Monday March 9, we visit the Capitol and visit all 90
legislators. For those of you who don't know, we dress in business attire
when visiting the capitol. See you soon.

Regards,

Robert