[Nfbo-linn-benton] Presidential releases

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Sat Mar 28 20:10:39 UTC 2015

Thanks Robert, we missed you.

And thanks to everyone who attended and participated in the alpha test of the new IVEO prototype.  If you are willing to write a note for the proposal, please send it to me at
John.gardner at viewplus.com<mailto:John.gardner at viewplus.com>
I will greatly appreciate it.  These notes will be seen only by proposal reviewers who are required to keep all such information confidential. But if you wish me to do so I will cut out your e-mail address, etc.

Thanks!
John