[Nfbo-linn-benton] Meeting Highlights
kjocums at icloud.com
Mon Aug 29 14:23:47 UTC 2016
We had a great time at our Chapter meeting on Saturday!Heres an update if
you didnt have a chance to come:
· We received a $100 donation from the Elks Club thank you!
· We are ready to move forward on submitting a request for funding
for the Dark Café from our National Office
· Sally Utt did a great job with our new Tech Corner presenting
information on Yes Chef, a new recipe app which works fairly well with Voice
· September 10 at 10 am at Coffee Culture on Kings Blvd committee
meeting for planning our October 22 Meet the Blind month activity
· September 15 college scholarship applications due email
kjocums at icloud.com if interested
· September 24 at 10, Co-Op meeting room Meet and Greet for new
members/Tech Corner using the rotor on I devices
· October 14-16 State Convention in Springfield/Eugene
· October 22 at 10 am, location TBD Meet the Blind activity What
is the White Cane, anyway? educating the community about the long white
Call if you have questions or want to help!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Nfbo-linn-benton