[Nfbo-linn-benton] Meeting reminder

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Fri Mar 18 18:21:51 UTC 2016

Hello All,

Join us next Saturday, 3/26/16, for the Linn-Benton Chapter  Meeting at:

1st Alternative Co-op North store located at 2855 NW Grant

>From 10-12.  We'll be discussing the recent Members' Seminar, current
projects and plans for future activities.

Speaking of this, we'd like your input even if you can't make it next
Saturday, please drop us an email answering the following questions if you
won't be there in person:

What social activities would you like the Chapter to organize?

What programs would you like the Chapter to organize?

What issues affecting blindness would you like the Chapter to pursue?

What would make it easier for you to attend Chapter activities?

See you soon!

Kristen Jocums, President

Linn-Benton Chapter NFBO

706-718-8055