[Nfbo-linn-benton] Fwd: Hesthavn contact

Lynne Brown lcbrbrown at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 16:28:15 UTC 2016

A number of us had a lovely time on our bird listening walk last Saturday morning.  Before the walk, Kate Mathews shared some stuffed birds (and snakes!) with us so we could feel the difference in size and shape of the birds we were going to hear and see.  She invited us as a group to come visit Hest Haven, where the specimens are housed.  They have lots of animals we could learn about tactilely.  Her contact info is below.

-Lynne

Begin forwarded message: