[Nfbo-linn-benton] scheduling next events

Arona Rosegold rosegold58 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 20:14:41 UTC 2016

hi,
Sometimes I don't open my email for a while and I am totally sorry that I spaced out this Saturday's 10 am meeting!  I need to open my email more often so I didn't catch it.  Since I missed the meeting and haven't read all my email yet I don't even know what you are talking about- but it sounds like you have planned a movie night on the same day as our chapter meeting- it's o.k. with me to do a movie night and a meeting at the same time.  I will keep in better touch to find out what everyone decides.
Arona