[NFBO-Linn-benton] Fwd: Get the most out of your Page for NFB Linn-Benton Chapter

Lynne Brown lcbrbrown at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 17:45:03 UTC 2017

Hi all,
We created this Facebook page to help promote the Dark Café, but then never got it off the ground.  It will be removed if we do not add the things listed in this email - a description of our group and a photo that represents us at a minimum.  I am happy to add these to the page, but do not want to be in charge of writing the description or finding a photo.  Let me know if we should just let this page go away or if you have verbiage and/or photos to add.

Thanks!  -Lynne