[NFBO-Linn-benton] 2017 Oregon Legislative Agenda.docx

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Sat Mar 4 18:19:13 UTC 2017

We had a very successful trip to the legislature this past Monday.  Attached
please find the fact sheet we used when speaking with the Members.  Please
also call, email or snail mail your individual rep and senator to encourage
them to support our agenda.  Our work is not done yet - your help is greatly
appreciated!

Kristen Jocums, President

Linn-Benton Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Oregon

706-718-8055