[NFBO-Linn-benton] date for next Dark Cafe

Kristen Jocums kjocums at icloud.com
Thu May 4 22:37:02 UTC 2017

Oct 7 or Nov 4 were available with the caterer, but 11/4 is bad for me –
Gardners, what was 10/7 like for you or the football schedule?

Also, Lori, if we do it on 10/20, would the problem be that your friends
would not be available during the day for set up?  Could we set up the night
before if we have to go with 10/20?

Kristen Jocums, JD

kjocums at icloud.com

Peaceful Family Solutions, LLC